Published on: 4 Sep 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 45 years
Job Location: Chandpur, Laksmipur, Mymensingh, Netrokona
Salary: Tk. 36610 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 14 Sep 2021
- DASCOH Foundation is implementing USAID`s MaMoni Maternal and Newborn Care Strengthening Project in partnership of Save the Children International, Bangladesh with financial assistance of USAID. The project intends to strengthen the systems and standards of maternal and newborn care to reduce the mortality of the mother, newborn and child. The projects also contribute to improved health status, with special focus on maternal, neonatal and child health within primary health care system working with ministry of Health and Family Welfare using coordinated approach.
- At present we are looking for dynamic Upazila Coordinator for above project to be implemented in project areas under Mymensingh, Netrokona, Chandpur and Laksmipur District.
- This position is mainly responsible to implement the MaMoni MNCSP activities in all facilities at Upazila level. Ensure functionality of the facilities and quality of the implementation activities. Communication, follow-up coordination and advocacy at Upazila level are the prime work. S/he supposes to work closely with local level health and Family planning authorities and ensure quality implementation which includes, monitoring, coordination & collaboration between DASCOH/SCI, Health and Family planning Department for harmonisation of relationship and others stockholders. Influence/motivate health and family planning department to work together for optimistic services.
- The staff must follow the rules and regulation of the organization especially the Child safe guarding and gender disparity. The policy includes-at any situation could never abuse any child it any form of touching, gesturing, torturing or any other means. To be very careful to the protection of the child and never torture or appoint any child as servant and/or any incidence then and there report to orgnisation management as well as to Save the children. Similarly, Gender rule/policy should also be followed strictly. Both the cases, organization have a policy of “Zero Tolerance”. Violation of the rules may resulted termination or dismissed.
- Implement MaMoni MNCSP project intervention at Upazila and union level facilities
- Improve or ensure quality services at Upazila and union level hospital
- Assist facilities (UHC,UH&FWC/USC,CC) management committee for their functionality
- Support UHC/UH&FWC/USC/CC management committee and QI committee meetings at Upazila level
- Mentorship with health service provider at union level health facilities
- Strengthen services at UHC/UH&FWC/USC/CC and satellite clinics
- Perform appropriate coordination and cooperation, advocacy of the project intervention and make linkage and networking at Upazila level
- Ensure documentation of the project activities, MNCH database and DQA
- Monthly performance analysis and review of MIS data and provide timely feedback to the Upazila level managers as well as MaMoni team.
- Attend monthly meeting of health and family planning department, standing committee meeting at LGI and project meeting and take stand for the betterment of the project
- Post graduate degree in any discipline of Social Science.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge on health system strengthening
- Sound knowledge on project implementation.
- Good skill on coordination, mobilization, communication and advocacy;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent in team work and networking;
- Knowledge on health system especially primary health care system in Bangladesh.
- Able to make efficient plan and optimum utilization of available resources.
- Able to drive motor cycle with valid license and frequent field visit.
- Able to facilitate training at Upazila level.
- Mentorship and supervision quality.
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Excel, Power point and more.
- Able to prepare factual result oriented reports.
Chandpur, Laksmipur, Mymensingh, Netrokona
TK. 36610 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- 2.25 festival bonus, PF, Gratuity, Health insurance and Leave benefit will be applicable as per organizational policy.
Read Before Apply
Only hard copy application will be accepted.
Women and members of diverse Indigenous group are especially encouraged to apply for above positions.
DASCOH Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements, age around 45 are invited to apply with a complete CV with the name of two referees (past and present employers) and one copy recent passport size photograph to: The Chief Executive Officer (CEO), DASCOH Foundation, Lutheran Mission Complex, Dingadoba, Rajpara, Rajshahi-6201 by 14/09/2021. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and personal interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever. Please mention the Telephone/Mobile number. During interview you must produce all educational and experience certificates including National ID.Application Deadline : 14 Sep 2021